Terms of Service for Stems of The VOCALOID Collection - 2022 Spring -
Stems (hereinafter referred to as "the Content") posted on this page by DWANGO Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") can be downloaded and used on the official website of "The VOCALOID Collection - 2022 Spring -" (hereinafter referred to as "the Project").
Please read these Terms of Service carefully and agree to them before downloading and using the Content.
By downloading, you will be deemed to have agreed to these Terms of Service.
Conditions for use of the Project and the Content
- The details of the Project, download period, posting method, posting period, etc. are as described in the Project pages of the official website of the Project.
- Minors must obtain the consent of a legal representative such as a person with parental authority in advance to download the Content in order to agree to these Terms of Service. The Company considers the downloading of the Content by minors to be in compliance with the consent of their legal representatives.
- You are responsible for all costs associated with downloading the Content (including Internet connection fees).
- You may download the data only for the purpose of creating a REMIX work (including arrangements, changes in tone and sound effects, editing of music lengths, mixing of music with other music, and synchronization with other images and videos; hereinafter referred to as "the REMIX Work") by using the Content and posting the REMIX Work on “Niconico” or other web services. If you want to post the REMIX Work on "Niconico", you are required to agree to the "Niconico Terms" to create a Niconico account and agree to the "Niconico Video Posting Terms".
- All the REMIX Work posted on "Niconico" will be treated in accordance with the "Niconico Terms" and "Niconico Video Posting Terms". Even after the Project ends, the posted REMIX Work will continue to be posted on "Niconico".
- The REMIX Works posted on other web services will be treated in accordance with the terms of each web service.
- You may not perform any of the REMIX Work at any event or sell any of the REMIX Work on CD or other products.
- You may download and save the Content even if you do not produce or post the REMIX Work. However, you are prohibited to publicly transmit, distribute or sell the Content as it is or music data which is largely based on the Content, on other services.
- The Company may exercise its rights as a licensor authorized by the creators of the Content when the above prohibited acts are discovered. Please be careful when using the Content.
- The posted REMIX Work will be used free of charge for the promotion of the Project, "Niconico" and the Company (including our sponsors) on each official website of the Project, "Niconico" and the Company, the Company's official SNS, and other various media. In such use, the user name of the entrant may be displayed together with the posted REMIX Work. However, this is not limited to such use.
- The REMIX works applied for each project of "The VOCALOID Collection ~ 2022 Spring ~" will be treated in accordance with the "Entry Guidelines". Please read carefully and agree to the "Entry Guidelines" before applying.
- For other questions regarding the content of the project and how to apply, please see this page.
Users shall download the Content on their own responsibility and expense. The Project may be suspended or discontinued for system maintenance or other reasons without prior notice. The Company shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by not being able to download the Content due to system maintenance or other reasons. With the exception of the exercise of the rights in relation to the prohibited acts set forth in Section 1, the Company shall be exempt from any dispute between users and any other third party that may arise in connection with the use of the Content.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any disputes between the Company and the User regarding these Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of Japan and the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance. The Project and these Terms Service shall be displayed and interpreted in Japanese only.